anna_sui_floral_cape_dress_luckyfabb_35inchinseam_1

anna_sui_floral_cape_dress_luckyfabb_35inchinseam_2

anna_sui_floral_cape_dress_luckyfabb_35inchinseam_3

anna_sui_floral_cape_dress_luckyfabb_35inchinseam_4

anna_sui_floral_cape_dress_luckyfabb_35inchinseam_5

Dress: Anna Sui. Belt: Vintage. Shoes: Seychelles. Bag: Vintage. Bracelets: J Crew. Glasses: Martin&Martin.

Well, I’m finally getting around to sharing what I wore on the second day of the LuckyFABB conference. This ensemble was pretty simple overall, but something about having a cape attached to my dress made it just a little bit more magical. As you can see by the last photo, I made some new friends while I was in LA. These guys were trying to photobomb me, but I insisted that they join in on the photo shoot instead… they were good sports and obliged, so I figured I had to include them.

On an unrelated note… today is my birthday and I feel old.

bloglovin

9 Comments

1. kellen says: April 16, 2013 • 09:43:22

OMG! These pictures turned out amazing. Obviously the last is my fave!

2. Sincerely Sammie says: April 16, 2013 • 20:30:17

Happy birthday, Rebecca! Don’t be ridiculous! You shouldn’t FEEL old because you don’t LOOK old! As a matter of fact, you look fabulous! Purple and red are one of my favorite color combinations and it looks stunning on you with your red hair.

3. Naomi A says: April 16, 2013 • 20:32:44

Happy Birthday! You look tremendously gorgeous~

The Occasional Indulgence

4. josep-maria says: April 17, 2013 • 04:40:02

That beautiful dress, I love the print and design. The color is wonderful and the belt allows you to look fantastic with him.

5. Nache says: April 19, 2013 • 18:12:16

Happy Birthday! That is a wonderful color combo!

6. Inspired Outfit: Bold Belted Brights says: April 28, 2013 • 05:47:28

[…] this colorful look. Also love the vintage beaded purse and simple pearl strand. Check her original post for details about this inspired […]

7. Chris McLaren says: May 2, 2013 • 22:31:57

Do you have a facebook page?? I love the way you look and my daughter says that we look very much alike, of course, I am 60 but I think that we have similar facial features. I am about to dye my hair tomorrow to try to get a more youthful and artistic look because I am an artist. You are really vibrant and beautiful. Please contact me.
    Chris Brock McLaren on facebook.

8. Krista says: June 4, 2013 • 16:44:47

Hi. Im from Philippines and I just stumbled upon your page and love your outfits! :) and in this particular one, the shoes! Love it! I hope to have something like that someday ^_^

9. Bethany says: June 17, 2013 • 18:56:51

Gorgeous dress! I just found your blog via Gracey at Fasion For Giants. Always happy to find another tall blog!!