Archive for: August, 2011

Today I was determined to wear a summery outfit, even though it doesn't exactly feel like summer in San Francisco. The bright colors and quirky patterns in this outfit make me feel like an elementary school teacher, and I'm quite alright with that. I was eyeing this skirt at Anthropologie for a while and once I realized that the pattern on this skirt was a little school of goldfish, I couldn't resist (well, that and it went on sale). Now that I'm looking at these pictures... it's almost like I'm wearing a fishbowl.

read post »

This dress has been a weekend staple of mine this summer, and when I saw these sandals I knew the two were meant to be together! It's a low-key and simple outfit, but that's kind of why I love it.

read post »

A classic dress with a punch of color to brighten up an otherwise foggy day in San Francisco last week.

read post »

When I got this dress I was a little worried I would look like I escaped from Folsom Prison, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and keep it anyways - so glad I went with my gut on that one. I found out I will be going to New York Fashion Week in September, and this dress is definitely going in my suitcase for the trip!

read post »

A breezy summer dress better suited for a picnic than a day at the office. I scored this little number at the Vintage Expo in SOMA last year. I scored so many great vintage finds that day that I've been counting down the days until the next time they come to town!

read post »

I inherited this dress for my coworker Krystal, who bought it at a vintage remix booth at a flea market . It was a little big but I was able to take it an and now it fits like it was made for me! I love the grid pattern and the little bundled flower by the collar, which used to be a sleeve of the dress. Thanks Krystal!

read post »

I have a feeling this blog is going to make it painfully obvious that 90% of my closet is Anthropologie and the other 10% is vintage. My name is Rebecca, and I'm an Anthroholic. Oh well, I suppose there are worse things... right?

read post »

This is my first post on a blog that I hope will inspiring and amusing to my (now nonexistent) readers. I'd be lying if I said this blog was my own idea - I was definitely persuaded by friends, to whom I am grateful for the encouragement. I plan to post everything from my quirky and whimsical outfits, to my baking, to my never-ending sewing projects... so stay tuned and we'll see where this all goes.

read post »